You can effortlessly and intelligently manage, edit, and share your images and videos using the images app on the iPhone. With iCloud Photos, which automatically syncs and updates your photos, you can access all of them from any Apple device using the Photos app. The true treasure, though, is the ability to search for your favorite photos using the intelligent search feature, which finds people, objects, and events in your photos. Here’s a tutorial on how to use your iPhone 14‘s search to find images of people, places, or events.
iPhone 14: How to Search for Photos by Faces, Places, or Events (2023)
For any photo search on a Mac, all you need to do is click People in the left-hand column. On an iPhone, however, you simply select Albums > People to see the faces the software has identified in the pictures. Click on these faces to give them names. If the system requests more photos for a face, it is unsure if it is that person and needs your assistance to improve face recognition. The steps to search for images on an iPhone 14 by people, places, or events are as follows:
- In the People album, tap the desired person.
- Tap Select, then the Show Faces option to view only the faces of the people in each photo.
- Tap the photos that don t match the person you want.
- Tap the Share button and tap It s not [Name] .
The steps listed below can be used to add someone to the People album:
- Open a photo of the person to add.
- Tap the Info i button and then tap the person s face with a question mark.
- Tap Add Named Tag and type the person s name, or tap their name if it appears.
- Tap Next and then Finish to complete.
Assign a place
Every time you take a picture, your iPhone records the date, time, and location of the photo’s capture. You may change the date, time, and location information for any iPhone photo or video. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the photo or video you want to edit, then tap the More Options button. If you want, you can change the position of a group of photos, then just tap Select, then select all the thumbnails you want to edit, before proceeding.
- Tap Adjust location.
- Enter the updated information, then tap Adjust.
Once you have given names to the faces, you can search using this data. Pictures of people are arranged in the People album by the Photos app. The face thumbnail for each individual the device identifies can be found there.
Do the following in order to locate a certain contact:
- Open the Photos app.
- Touch the Albums tab.
- Tap the People album.
You can also look for someone you specified in the Search area of the Photos app. By just tapping the magnifying glass icon, you can type a name. Nevertheless, simply adhere to the instructions below to browse photos by location:
- Tap Albums, then tap the Places album.
- Choose Map or Grid view.
- Note: Only photos and videos containing location information are displayed.
All you need to know about searching for images on your iPhone 14 by people, places, or events is that. Check out these guides on TechNClub.com for additional iPhone 14 tips and tricks: How to Mass Delete Apps from iPhone 14 and Best Tripod for iPhone 14 for Shooting.