With the new iOS 16, Apple introduced the ability to separate subjects from photos by simply pressing and holding onto them. However, many also wonder how to get rid of objects from photos on iPhones. A possible solution can be represented by the use of the magic eraser of Google Photos, which has also been expanded to the iPhone by the search engine giant, however, there are also some other applications that does the job just fine. So, in this tutorial, I will show you how to remove objects from photos on your iPhone 14 below.
iPhone 14: How to Remove Objects from Photos (2023)
By using a free application such as Adobe Photoshop Fix available for iPhone 14, you will be able to remove unwanted objects from your photos in no time.
Use Adobe Photoshop Fix to Eliminate Objects from Photos on iPhone
- First of all, download and install Adobe Photoshop Fix app on your iPhone 14 which is available for free on App Store.
- Once the app has been downloaded and installed, only on the first launch will it be necessary to create an Adobe account or log in with an existing account (don t worry, it s a completely free procedure).
- Then click on the + button located at the top right to create a new project.
- At this point, you just have to open the image on which you want to delete the objects and select the Correction option, to enter the modification mode suitable for our purpose.
- After changing the size and hardness of the brush, to erase objects from photos on iPhone you simply have to highlight the object you want to delete from the photo and that s it.
- Once the modification is complete, you can save the new photo by selecting the icon at the top center (the one depicting a rectangle and an arrow) and then choosing the Save to camera roll option.
- That s it, in this way, you can remove objects from photos on your iPhone.
That is everything you need to know about how to remove objects from photos on iPhone 14. While you are here, do not forget to check out our other guides only on our website TechNClub.com:How to Change Your Contact Photo on iPhone 14, andHow to Offload Photos from iPhone.