November 11, 2022: Latest Update
It’s easy to pair your JLab earbuds with your gadget. Nevertheless, the specifics of the processes may vary based on the gadget you’re using. The following platforms can be used with JLab earbuds: iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Chromebook. This article will discuss how to easily pair your JLab earbuds with your preferred devices. However, you must first learn how to activate pairing mode.
Headset Black Friday Deals 2022 – Continue Reading
Enabling Jlab Earbuds Pairing Mode
Your Jlab earphones become discoverable by adjacent devices when you enable the pairing option. However, because there are two main varieties of Jlab earbuds, activating pairing mode may differ slightly from one to the other.
True Wireless Earbuds
The Jbuds Air, Go Air Pop, Jbuds Executive, Jbuds Air Sport, Go Air Tones, and Epic Air Sport are examples of genuine wireless earbuds. On these devices, pairing mode can be activated by:
- Long-press on the multifunction button for about 3 seconds.
- Though, for Jlab earbuds models without multifunction buttons, detaching the buds from their charging case automatically places them in pairing modes.
- After 3 seconds of holding, the left bud will show white LED light. The right bud will make bling alternatively between blue and white light.
- Though, for models like Epic Air Elite, both left and right buds will blink white and blue LED lights. In addition, the Go Air Po will give an additional voice prompt.
Jbuds Elite, Fit 2.0, Fit Sport 3, Jbuds Pro, and Fit Sport are some examples of the wireless earbuds. On these devices, pairing mode can be activated by:
- Long-press on the multifunction button for about 10 seconds
- After long pressing the multifunction button, you should see the red and blue light blinking.
You may now pair your JLab earbuds with any compatible device.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to an Android Device
Here are the easy steps you need to follow to connect your Jlab earbuds to your Android device:
- Go to Settings on your phone or android tablet, and search for the Bluetooth option.
- Click Bluetooth, then click on Pair new device. This will show you the Bluetooth devices that are ready to pair.
- Then click on the name of the Jlab earbuds in question. Then, go through further pairing instructions. Some may involve you entering a pairing number.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to an iOS Device
The process for connecting your JLab earbuds to an iPhone differs slightly from that of an android device. Follow these steps to connect your JLAB earbuds to your iPhone:
- Go to the Settings app
- Find and select Bluetooth
- It ll load visible Bluetooth devices.
- Find and click on the Jlab earbuds in the Other devices section
- Wait for the display of Connected.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to a Mac Device
It’s also rather simple to set up your JLab headphones with MacOS devices. You can pair your device by performing the steps below:
- First, go to System preferences.
- Find and click on your Bluetooth settings
- You ll automatically see a list of devices ready to pair
- Click on Connect to pair the devices
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds to a Windows device
The following details how to quickly link your JLAB earbuds with a Windows computer:
- Use the Windows search feature to search for Bluetooth.
- If you have Bluetooth pinned to your taskbar, you can also click on it. Then, click on Add Bluetooth device.
- Clicking on the Bluetooth search result will also lead to a window where you find Add a device.
- Next, find your Jlab earbuds and click on Pair.
Your Jlab earphones should connect to your device if everything is working properly.
Pairing your Jlab Earbuds to a Chromebook
Here’s how to pair your JLAB earbuds with a Chromebook if you use one.
- Make sure that your Jlab earbud s pairing mode is turned on
- Select Batter at the bottom right corner of your device s screen.
- Then, click on Bluetooth.
- Click on Pair new device.
- Find the Jlab earbuds in the list.
Cross-checking your Pairing Connection
Before attaching your JLab earphones to any of your devices, make sure the LED lights are working.
- When the blinking slows down, your devices have been successfully paired.
- For some Jlab earbuds, you will hear a voice cue that the pairing is completed.
- To be sure, you can try playing an audio file.
- If it s not connected, restart the connection process for your respective device.
- In the case where your device is still not connected, try pairing the Jlab earbuds with another device.
- If the connection fails, you can be sure that the earbuds are probably the problem
- You can browse for more solutions online if the problem is with your earbuds. However, if the problem persists, it s best to visit the vendor from which you bought the device to file a complaint.
It’s simple to connect your Jlab earbuds to a desktop or mobile computer. You can do it once you’re comfortable with your device’s Bluetooth settings. Contact a specialist if the preceding instructions do not work for your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some frequently asked questions about using Jlab earphones.
Can the Jlab earbud pair to my device while inside its case?
No. While the Jlab earphones are in the case, you cannot pair them with any device. For access to pairing mode, you must take them out.
Can my Jlab earbuds pair with two devices at once?
No. The Jlab earbuds can only be connected to one device at once. You cannot connect to another device if your earphone is still attached to the first one. To start a new pairing, you must unpair from the first device.
How do I know when my Jlab earbuds are fully charged?
You are informed that the gadget is charging by an LED indication light. The earbud case can always be recharged independently. The charging process ends when the battery is fully charged.