The Apple Watch is an extremely adaptable and personalizable gadget. You can customize the watch faces to your tastes, and complexities, links, and wallpapers change periodically. There are countless combinations that are perfectly suitable to various activities and times of the day. What you might not know is that you can program your wearable face to change automatically at certain moments with the help of the Shortcuts app, which is available for free on the App Store. I’ll go into more detail on how to change your Apple Watch face automatically at a specific time later on in this article.
Apple Watch: How to Automatically Change Face At a Certain Time
By following the instructions below, you may set up your Apple Watch to change its watch face automatically at a specific time.
- Download the Shortcuts app from the App Store.
- Go to the Automation section (the icon is in the center, in the menu at the bottom).
- Select the item Create a personal automation .
- Select Time of day .
- Choose between Sunrise, Sunset and a precise time of day, then on Next .
- Select Add Action , then search for and select the Watch system app.
- Select Set watch face .
- Tap on the term Face highlighted in blue, then choose the face you want to change at a specific time.
- Once you have chosen the dial, select Next and then disable the Ask before running option (in the pop-up message choose Don t ask ).
- Select Finish to conclude the operation.
If you followed the instructions above correctly, the newly created automation should be visible in the appropriate section. The Apple Watch now automatically switches between watch faces, so you don’t need to do anything.
That is all there is to know about changing the Apple Watch Face automatically at a set time. Keep in mind to read our other guides, which are available only on TechNClub.com: How to Mute an Apple Watch Series 8 and How to Enable Low Power Mode on an Apple Watch Series 8.