So, while you were seeking an excellent TV streaming service, you happened to YouTube. You enjoyed the range of channels and subsequently chose to invest in it.
At some time, though, you determine that either the costly price is too much for you or you need something else.
Here’s where I come in.
I’m about to explain to you how to cancel YouTube TV with a few easy steps.
What Is Youtube TV?
First of all, let’s start with what a streaming service is.
It is an on-demand internet entertainment platform for TV, movies, and other streaming media.
YouTube TV is just that.
It enables you to watch 85+ TV channels based on your membership terms.
Also, this streaming platform allows you to record your favorite events and view them later. You may also add the service to six separate accounts, as well as watch it simultaneously on up to three devices.
How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription?
You can either cancel or pause YouTube TV. Depends on why you want to quit using it and for what duration. You can do it at any time and takes effect once your last paid period concludes.
Unless it’s on a free trial, then it takes effect instantly.
How to Cancel Youtube TV on a Computer?
If you are using a PC to view YouTube TV there are a few easy-to-take steps so you cancel your membership.
- Open a browser and navigate to YouTube TV’s website. Once the page loads navigate to your profile avatar in the top right corner of the page.
- Next search for the Settings option in the drop-down menu.
- There you will be able to see your subscription plan under the Membership section.
- Click on Manage on the right side of your plan.
As you click on the Manage button you will see two options:
YouTube will make everything possible to keep you as a customer. However, if you don’t want to pause it just click on Cancel.
On the next page, you will need to explain why you are canceling your YouTube TV membership. Choose what fits you best and click on Continue Canceling.
Be warned that if you choose Other, you will be required to offer a reason for your departure.
Then you will see two options: Pause instead and Yes, cancel. Click on the latter.
Voila! You have canceled the subscription and it will take effect on the next pay date.
How to Cancel Youtube TV on the Android Mobile App?
Let’s imagine you do not have your PC nearby, but you still want to cancel ASAP.
Worry no more!
You can cancel it from every device.
First of all, open the app on your Android gadget.
- Navigate to the top right-hand corner of your interface and tap on the avatar of your profile.
- Select the Settings option from the menu.
- Tap on Membership.
- Select the Pause or Cancel membership under your YouTube TV plan.
- If you are not sure about terminating your subscription you can use the Pause option. If you’ve made up your mind and still want to end it, click Cancel.
- On the next page specify a reason and click on Continue canceling.
- Tap on Cancel membership.
How to Cancel Youtube TV on iPhone and iPad?
Since there is no option to sign up for a YouTube TV membership through the iOS app, there is also no way to cancel through it.
However, if you open the web version of the service in a browser you can do it from there.
The processes are the same as on a PC browser so you can follow them and get them done.