You could have experienced a problem with your Apple Watch’s screen abruptly zooming in and becoming challenging to see or manage. For those who are just starting to use the Apple Watch, this might be annoying and confusing. Therefore, this article will assist you in resolving the Apple Watch zoomed-in issue.
Fix: Apple Watch Zoomed-in Issue (2023)
If your Apple Watch is showing a zoomed-in issue, it’s possible that you mistakenly turned on the Zoom feature. If you have problems seeing small text or icons on the screen of your Apple Watch, you can use the zoom accessibility feature to enlarge the display. However, if you double-tap on the Apple Watch screen, you can unintentionally enable it. This issue can be resolved by first zooming out on your Apple Watch, then removing the zoom capability by doing the following:
1. Zoom out of Apple Watch
By double-tapping the screen with two fingers and sliding them downward, you can zoom out on your Apple Watch. Your Apple Watch’s display should now be at its original size.
2. Disable Zoom from Apple Watch
You can prevent zooming out on your Apple Watch once you’ve already done so by doing the following:
- Firstly, open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Then scroll down and tap the Accessibility tab.
- On the Accessibility settings screen, tap the Zoom option. This will open the Zoom settings window on your Apple Watch.
- Here, turn off the Zoom toggle.
3. Disable Zoom from iPhone
You can stop the zoom capability on your iPhone to resolve the zoomed-in issue if your Apple Watch screen is unresponsive and by following these steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap the Accessibility tab.
- Then, tap the Zoom tab.
- On the Zoom settings window, turn off the Zoom toggle.
That covers every aspect of how to resolve the zoomed-in Apple Watch issue. Check out our other articles as well, such as How to switch off Now Playing on an Apple Watch Series 8 or How to enable low power mode on an Apple Watch Series 8.