You may change your voice in any PC program or platform that uses your microphone or another audio device with a program called Clownfish Voice Changer. Like catfishing, but with a voice actor.
It can be used for both pranking others and creating a totally new identity. Since it is meant to be a lighthearted tool, it should not be used for anything sinister. It’s compatible with a wide range of programs, from Discord and Skype to the random chat site Omegle.
This app was developed specifically for Windows 10. Clownfish is defined and discussed in further depth, along with its applications, in this article.
Where Can I Find the Clownfish Voice Changer and How Do I Download It?
To obtain and activate You can probably find a Clownfish voice changer without too much trouble.
Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows can coexist in the same container with clownfish. Go to the file download page and choose whichever one you wish to install.
Do not worry if you do not know the version of the software currently installed on your computer. To continue, just select “Settings.” view the site’s About section. The heading “System Type” will be found to the right here. The 32-bit or 64-bit nature of your system can be determined in this way.
1. look in your computer’s system tray for the Clownfish voice changer. Clownfish’s “Setup” button in the system tray allows you to customize the software for use with a number of different services, such as Skype, Discord, TeamSpeak, and Telegram.
2. Actually install the voice-changing functionality of Clownfish on your PC. Therefore, the voice changer function cannot be utilized until a microphone is attached to the mobile device. To proceed, select “Install” next to the Microphone.
How to Use the Clownfish Voice Changer App?
After you’ve downloaded and installed the program, you’ll find a shortcut to it on your computer’s desktop. If you double-click it, a menu with multiple choices will display. While this program is quite intuitive and easy to use, there are three areas where your attention should be focused.
- To test the microphone’s functionality or to hear how you sound when using the software, pick the “Hear microphone” option.
- The Set Voice Changer option allows you to alter your voice’s pitch, volume, and other characteristics to achieve a certain comedic effect.
- The Setup menu, distinct from the drop-down menu, allows you to adjust your app’s settings and personalize the application to your requirements and preferences.
- Aside from this, the program’s interface and operation are intuitive.
- Returning to the program or using the Hotkeys will allow you to make adjustments to your preferred voice.
The hotkeys in the Clownfish app are a combination of the one you choose and a function key. By default, you can use the left ctrl button as a shortcut.
So, pressing the left control button while holding the F4 key will toggle the program on and off. The configuration feature allows for the management and customization of a predefined set of hotkeys.
The setup menu allows you to manage and customize a set of default hotkeys.
Where and How Can You Use This App?
This app can be used with any program or system that takes sound recordings from a microphone or similar device. It can be used to fool your friends on video-based services like Skype or Zoom, as well as on voice-based services like Discord. Your imagination is the only limit to the app’s potential uses.
Using a camera, you can even record a funny skit or birthday greeting for a loved one.